55mm ND64 Magnetic Filter with Adapter Ring & Magnetic Lens Cap - Nano-X Series
- Buy K&F Concept 55mm ND64 Magnetic Filter with Adapter Ring & Magnetic Lens Cap - Nano-X Series online, free worldwide shipping and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- SKU: SKU.1738
- 72.99 https://au.kentfaith.com/SKU.1738_55mm-nano-x-nd64-magnetic-filter-high-definition-coated-with-waterproof-scratch-resistant-and-anti-reflection-green-film-with-magnetic-attachment-ring-and-magnetic-metal-cover
- * Quick installation and removal, magnetic filter can be installed in one second.
- * No color cast, 6-speed dimming (1.8).
- * 16-layer nano-coating, with anti-reflection green film, which can effectively reduce the reflection of the filter surface while filtering ultraviolet rays, greatly improving the light transmittance and balancing the color.
- * After the glass is optically polished, a high-tech film is plated on the surface. "Moldproof", "Waterproof", "Scratch-proof" and "Greasy-proof". While having the characteristics of hard scratching, it will not have any impact on the image quality, even if it is contaminated with water droplets or oil, it can be easily removed.
- * Equipped with aerospace-grade aluminum alloy material magnetic lens cover, both magnetic and threaded, you can install the lens, two-in-one function.
K&F CONCEPT-SEE THE UNSEEN
Dust-proof, water-proof, stain-proof and scratch-proof, effectively protecting the lens.
Ultra-thin non-slip frame design can effectively prevent vignetting when using a wide-angle lens
A: 1pcs magnetic attachment ring, 1pcs magnetic ND filter, 1pcs magnetic lens cap;
Q: Can the lens cap be directly attached to the lens?
A: Yes, the lens cover is threaded, it can be screwed on directly, or it can be magnetically attached by a magnetic attachment ring or filter, which is a two-in-one function;
Q: How is the ND64 filter installed on the lens?
A: You need to install the magnetic attachment ring first, and attach the ND64 filter to the magnetic attachment;
Q: Can I install ND64 without a magnetic attachment ring?
A: No, you need to install the magnetic adapter first;
Q: How to choose a size filter suitable for my lens?
A: Check the diameter of your lens first. The size is usually displayed next to the ø symbol on the front of the lens.
Q: What scenario is more appropriate to choose ND64
A: Suitable for shooting waterfalls, flowing water, waves, mountains, rivers and other scenery themes
Q: How many f-stops does the ND64 filter reduce light
A: Dimming 6 f-stops
|Rating||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography||All Scenes|
|1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Eliminate stray light/Improve colo||1 Second Switch/Soft highlight||1s Switch/Protect Lens/Enhance Color & Contrast/Li|
There are no reviews for this product.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|zoom range||Video Shooting/Landscape Photography|
|Resolution||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect|