Professional Camera and Laptop Backpack 28L for DSLR SLR Mirrorless Camera
&FREE Shipping to Australia
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F Concept Professional Camera and Laptop Backpack 28L is suitable for DSLR SLR mirrorless cameras, using brand new 1000D Kenila material, waterproof, grade 5, with rain cover, suitable for 15.6" laptops.
- SKU: KF13.098V1
- 126 https://au.kentfaith.com/KF13.098V1_camera-backpack-bag-with-laptop-compartment-15.6"-for-dslr-slr-mirrorless-camera-waterproof-camera-case-compatible-for-sony-canon-nikon-camera-and-lens-tripod-accessories
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- * As a professional outdoor camera bag, the capacity is 28 liters, the upper and lower storage compartments, one camera with multiple lenses, front opening.
- * Use brand-new 1000D Kenila material, waterproof grade 5, with rain cover.
- * The two upper and lower EVA compression moulded shells on the front panel are strong, durable and impact resistant. The upper and lower compartments are divided into bins, the lower bin is the camera bin, the upper bin is the item bin (clothes, drones, etc.), and the top bin is the battery, memory card, and data cable bin. The upper and lower warehouses can be separated or communicated with each other, and the lower warehouse equipment warehouse can be assembled by DIY.
- * The external hanging system can carry a 50cm tripod, which can be carried on both shoulders or by one hand. The carrying system can support people of different body shapes. The center of gravity adjustment belt can effectively reduce the weight-bearing feeling, ventilation and heat dissipation. The strap can adjust the chest buckle up and down to effectively tighten the contact with the body. In addition, the silicone handle can be carried by one.
- * The mouth of the bag is designed with a cable mouth and double buckle for anti-theft. Multi-compartment, 15.6-inch laptop, 11-inch iPad, mobile phones, digital product chargers are separated from wires, wet and dry clothes. SBS zipper and pull ring design, durable and easy to operate. There is a trolley strap that can be inserted into the suitcase.
|Product Size||34 * 22 * 54cm|
|Package Contents||Photography bag*1, tag*1|
Strong and just the right size
My equipment outgrew my old backpack. This one is perfect, and I love that it has compartments on the outside. It's also more sturdy than my old backback. I look forward to lugging it through Florida's state parks all summer.
fits a ton of stuff! i really like it because it's not super big but still has a ton of space!
It is very good, but I hope you have a better design and a beautiful exterior
A great hiking camera backpack
Completely what I wanted. It has space for my camera and gear and plenty of space for water bottles too! It held up well to hiking in the desert and didn’t become uncomfortable like my previous backpacks would. It packs a tripod very well, and despite climbing and scrambling over and under rocks my tripod was not pulled out.Unfortunately mine didn’t come with the Velcro strap, and I will leave that for my review of the seller.
Just big enough
Wanted something big enough to take to Utah for a shoot and carry 2 cameras, filters and a couple lenses for each. Just barely enough room, but did work. Good quality materials and build.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Camera Support Strap||No|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||15.6 inch|
|Type of Closure||Buckle|