Canon EOS EF Lenses to Sony E Mount Camera Adapter with Tripod Mount
A$34.99 A$41.99 16% OFF
&FREE Shipping to Australia
Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept canon eos ef lenses to sony e mount camera adapter with tripod mount online, A$34.99 free shipping to Australia.
- SKU: KF06.263
- 34.99 https://au.kentfaith.com/KF06.263_canon-eos-ef-lenses-to-sony-e-mount-camera-adapter-with-tripod-mount
- * Allow Canon EOS EF mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- * Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.Not for STM series such as EF 50mm f/1.8 STM/EF 18-135 IS STM.
- * Made of brass and aluminum. Stable, precise and durable construction. Manually operated. Infinity focus allowed.
- * For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return, 12 months quality guarantee, 100% satisfaction assurance.
&FREE Shipping to Australia
Frequently Bought Together
K&F CONCEPT-SEE THE UNSEEN
Fantastic quality. Canon 50mm 1.8 --> Sony A7SII
Quality is fantastic, mounts feel very secure.I use this to attach my Canon 50mm 1.8 onto my Sony A7S II. Obviously focus is all manual, but with the A7S II's focus peaking system I actually like nailing in my focus manually for a change.Something to note is that if you do have a lens like the 50mm 1.8 which does not have an aperture ring, like some vintage lenses you see may have, you will have to set your aperture on a canon DSLR first and then attach it to your other camera system. This means if you plan on changing aperture on a shoot you'll have to bring along your canon camera. Personally, I just leave mine wide open at 1.8 because if I'm using that lens it's because I'm looking for that depth of field.
Works as described
Does what I expected it to do. I have just bought my first full frame Sony A7. My last camera being a now very old canon 350d. At the moment I can not afford to buy a lease that covers that 200mm range so need to use my old Tamron lense. Manual focus and no control of aperture but does seem to work with the peaking function. But for the price does what I needed it to do.
Works extremely well with a Sony A7iii
Bought to use vintage manual M42 lenses adapted to EF on my Sony A7iii. The K&F Concept EF to Nex adapter works perfectly. It has a nice firm connection to the camera body and all of my EF adapted lenses fit very well. Lenses focus as they should.Worth £25 to be able to use vintage lenses on a digital body.
nice build solid
does what it says on the box, nice build solid metal
This product is good value for money. Good all around.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.