K&F Concept HD Putter 72mm ND2-ND400 (9 Stop) Variable ND Filter, Adjustable Waterproof/Scratch Resistant for Camera Lens (Nano-X II)
A$88.99 A$236.29 62% OFF
&FREE Shipping to Australia
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept k&f concept hd putter 72mm nd2-nd400 (9 stop) variable nd filter, adjustable waterproof/scratch resistant for camera lens (nano-x ii) online, A$88.99 free shipping to Australia.
- SKU: KF01.1464
- 88.99 https://au.kentfaith.com/KF01.1464_kf-concept-hd-putter-72mm-nd2-nd400-9-stop-variable-nd-filter-adjustable-waterproof-scratch-resistant-for-camera-lens-nano-x-ii
- • 【Import Optical Glass】This ND filter made by Japanese import top optical glass, both galss side with coating , total 38 multi-layer coating, effectivly reduced reflection from filter itself and glaring , ensuring high quality image.
- • 【Putter Design】This filter frame designed a putter can help you accurately adjust the stop, for video shooting user can automatically adjust the stop via auxiliary tools, each stop from ND2 to ND400 be marked on frame conveniently for 366 degree rotated to adjust the stop, multi-scene application.
- • 【Waterproof & Scratch Resistant】 Both glass sides of K&F Concpet ND filter with multi-layer waterproof , oil-proof and scratch resistant coating, protecting the nd filter from all round, suitable for adventure using.
- • 【No Vignetting & Dark Corner】For the filter designed with ultra wide-angle design, the ultra slim frame only 7.6mm, supporting in 22mm telephoto and wide angle lens no vignetting , due to the different in lens type and focal length so this filter might be met dark"X" cross , this isn't quality problem , it can disappear via rotating the filter.
- • 【Note】Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
Ok for the price
Good starter filter for medium lit environments.
Solid. Fit great.
Felt professional. Looked professional. Image quality looked perfect.
Works as expected. Decent quality. It's not s huge investment but does the job. Comes in a good quality case.
Great camera filters.
Some of best camera lens filters I have found. Easy to put on and take off. Cleans up easily. Non scratch coating should give long life and protect the prime lens.
From 1-5 stops, there will be a slight X cross for lens under 24mm. An X cross will appear at the highest stop and can be removed by rotating the filter ring, which is a normal situation instead of a quality issue.
Tested with Nikon Z 7 and Nikor 14-30mm Sline, dark corners are not obvious for 14mm and no dark corners for 16mm.
As K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters adjusts the amount of light that can pass through with polarizing glass, a colour cast can't be avoided for all the variable ND filters on the market. However, K&F Concept variable ND filters are made by the best coating technology, which reduces the effect of the polarizing film on image color. *Based on our professional test, the colour cast of K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters is around 290k while the industry standard is 500k.
To avoid dark corners, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 filters are designed in ultra-wide construction so the front side of the ND filter is one size larger than the camera lens. It is recommended to use a lens hood of a larger size.
First, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter allows changing shutter speed based on the effect you want with the best sensibility and the same aperture. Second, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter allows creating a blurred background with a large aperture while the shutter speed remains the same. Third, K&F Concept ND2-ND400 lens filter is designed to prevent overexposure and maintain image purity and quality at the same time. *Like a zoom lens, the variable nd filters are suitable for multiple shooting situations. If you're looking for perfect image quality, a fixed ND filter is recommended.